Make a donation
If you would like to help people with hearing loss in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, please consider donating to us. Every penny donated will allow us continue our work providing support, advice and information to people suffering from hearing loss.
There are many ways you can donate to the Hearing Advisory Service:
- Donate by post - simply send a cheque payable to 'Hertfordshire Hearing Advisory Service' to our postal address. If you are a UK taxpayer, please complete our Gift Aid form - this will enable us to claim additional funds from the Inland Revenue at no cost to yourself.
- Leave a gift in your Will - for more information click here.
- Raise money by searching on the web - you can support HHAS every time you search the web, by visiting Everyclick.
- Raise money by shopping online - you can support HHAS every time you shop online the web, by visiting Easyfundraising.
How your donations help us:
- £5.00 will fund a home visit to an elderly person to check their hearing aid
- £10.00 will provide an info pack to a hospital patient to inform staff of their hearing loss
- £20.00 will provide a hearing aid kit for a volunteer to support hearing impaired people in their own homes
- £50.00 will provide a piece of assistive equipment for the Resource Centre and enable it to be demonstrated to a hearing impaired person
- £200.00 will fund the running costs for the Mobile Advisory Service vehicle for a month